[ale] DEs vs pure WMs

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:26:34 EST 2013

I use an older KDE (4.3.2) at home and xfce at work.  I can configure KDE
much closer to my Dream DE than I can xfce, although xfce is adequate. For
example, in KDE I can make desktop icons  launche in a single click, but in
xfce I am stuck with double-click.  Oh well, at least in the more modern
xfces I can put the launcher bar on the right side of the screen, where I
prefer it.

--CHS