[ale] Breaking News: Steam for Linux Now Available

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Thu Feb 14 18:32:06 EST 2013

Unfortunately the gpu companies had their little trade secret war for so
long that msft was able to m make their DirectX, developer crutch, the
standard. It will be a while before companies can actually make games to
run on Linux.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the Swype software keyboard.
--Richard Bronosky