[ale] [OT]I think this is awesome, you may find it scary

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Tue Feb 12 16:53:48 EST 2013

On Tuesday 12 February 2013, JD wrote:
> I've been making more and more gmail users learn to use GPG to communicate
> with me.  Their lack of privacy is their business, but don't expect me to
> make it easy.

It is not always easy to tell. I'm sending though A Small Orange's mail
servers, yet receiving through an out sourced Gmail account. Would you have
known if I did not disclose this?

But yes, Google is a bit scary. Searched for information on 1099-K forms this
morning so Google assumed that I was doing my taxes. Got an ad on Youtube a
few minutes ago inviting me to have my refund sent directly to some
prepaid 'credit' card.
--
William