[ale] [OT]I think this is awesome, you may find it scary

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Feb 12 15:30:52 EST 2013

On 02/12/2013 11:17 AM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
> Exactly why I don't use gmail.  I have 1and1 run an email server for me on
> the domain I own.  I figure no one has any business reading my email but the
> recipients

Plus google if your email anyone unencrypted email there.

I've been making more and more gmail users learn to use GPG to communicate with
me.  Their lack of privacy is their business, but don't expect me to make it easy.

I should probably add any massive free email account users use GPG or refuse to
communicate.

Yes, I get the irony of publicly posting this on a listsrv that makes archives
available.