[ale] Presentation challenge

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Feb 2 16:04:05 EST 2013

I actually did that recently.  I thought I had saved an image of the screen but couldn't find it.  I had 4 terminal windows open, tiled on the screen.  I was using a different wget command in each window to download a bunch of mp3 podcast files.  As soon as one process would finish, I'd go to that window and change the file name and start a new download.  That way, I was able to keep 3-4 downloads going at all times and eventually get 60 files or so in a couple of hours.  It's possible I could have automated it with a script, but didn't know how.

Sincerely,

Ron