[ale] May need purchase Laptop - Linux Friendly

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Aug 26 14:21:18 EDT 2013

This is just my uninformed opinion - zero research - but I don't think chrome os or firefox os or "browser" os would give me the features and flexibility I expect from a computer, particularly as it relates to owning apps, running them off line, and manipulating lots of files on a hdd.

(Diagram THAT sentence.)  (Never mind, bad memories from pre college English.)

For example, I doubt you'd ever see Blender (3d graphics design) running on a "browser" os.

Sincerely,

Ron