[ale] [OT]How does Android pull off url "spoofing"?

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:53:00 EDT 2013

I found a new app today called Droid NAS, it basically sets up an SMB
server on the phone. It's made by the company that created Teracopy. The
description states: *Windows is NOT supported because it can't connect to
SMB servers via a non-standard port.* Pretty funny! It makes me wonder if
there's a non-MS SMB client for Windows that would work with it. Does the
Windows port of Samba come with a client?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codesector.droidnas