[ale] Local/Cloud File Encryption

Calvin Harrigan calvin.harrigan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 15:54:50 EDT 2013

I've been toying with the idea of storing files in the cloud, but for
the life of me I can't bring myself to trust most of the companies out
there, especially the bigger ones.  What I'm looking for a is a cross
platform (linux/windows) encryption methodology that I can use to
encrypt files locally and THEN store them in the cloud.  I'm sure many
are doing something similar, just looking for some pointers.  I've
googled about it, while there are many options, I'm looking for some
local feedback.  Thanks