[ale] WHat to do after jailbreaking an ipod touch?

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Wed Aug 14 11:05:27 EDT 2013

You can browse through the available jailbreak packages here:
    http://planet-iphones.com/cydia/

Most of the stuff is either related to changing fonts/theming, and other
usability tweaks here and there.  If it's not something you're going to use
every day, you might not find a whole lot of interest.

However, if you really want to get hacking, you can install sshd and login
via command line and make a little server.  There are httpd, samba, etc...
packages available as well.

It's really up to what kind of tinkering you enjoy doing.

❧ Brian Mathis