[ale] WHat to do after jailbreaking an ipod touch?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Aug 14 09:59:59 EDT 2013

I messed with this on a couple of discarded iPhones about a year ago, and what a nightmare.
However, if you use the right jailbreaking procedure, you end up with a way to access open repositories that have some interesting, and maybe useful, applications.
My daughter was happily using one of them as an iPod for several months until she traded it in as part of a promo for an android phone.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Pete Hardie <pete.hardie at gmail.com> 8/14/2013   08:17 AM >>>
ello all,

As part of the Great Circle of Life for computing equipment at my house, I
have inherited the older iPod Touch from one of the kids, and I've
determined that there are few apps that support it's old iOS release
(4.2.1).  I've found the instructions for jailbreakng it, but I wonder if
doing that will ave any effect on the number of useful app for it.

Does anyone have any pointer to info on what apps are available for
jailbroken old Apple devices?  Or pointers to thing that I could do with it?

TIA,

--
Pete Hardie
--------