[ale] OT: What the hell is XSS in Comcast land?

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 21:40:52 EDT 2013

Eeeoooww! Just the thought of that combination makes me gag! But I will
definitely try that. Held off on calling about bridging until manana as
wifey & I had some errands to tend to today.

--
Sent from my home PC running Fedora19 to you and NSA, FBI, CIA, HSA
and God only knows who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!