[ale] AARG Firefox devs delete several important UI options

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu Aug 8 09:17:04 EDT 2013

I’d say you no longer fit if you fill it necessary to try to shutdown posters that are at least:

a)      Posting about technical items rather than the thousands of OT subjects here

b)      Actually give detail not only of the problem but of possible solutions.

Honestly it just seems to me that you have a person animus here.  I don’t know you or Ron but where I CAN see the point of his posts I find I can NOT see the points of your attacks against them.