[ale] OT fyi EFF petition to stop NSA spying

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Aug 1 13:59:22 EDT 2013

It keeps getting worse.  Steve Gibson mentioned this article in his recent Security Now Podcast

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/31/nsa-top-secret-program-online-data

Headline: XKeyscore: NSA tool collects 'nearly everything a user does on the internet'

Steve says they use Linux clusters to spy on us, but I didn't see that in this article by searching for the word linux.

Sincerely,

Ron