[ale] [OT] Looking for an old beater motorcycle.

Adrya Stembridge adrya.stembridge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:23:22 EDT 2013

> Honda in Alpharetta offers a rider's course that was $150

A friend took the class a week ago and paid $100.  It was the dirt class,
which all street riders should take.   Knowing how to control your bike in
loose traction conditions is of great value to street riders (sand/gravel
on road, oil slicks, wet pavement).

> See klr650.net for a very helpful community.

I recommend http://advrider.com - lots of folks there on our wavelength,
and the fora are not limited to a specific brand/model (though there are
hundreds of model specific threads).