[ale] HTML INCLUDE Feature Stopped Working

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:59:30 EDT 2012

check selinux with "getenforce".
This sounds like an apache upgrade tossed out a module. Check /var/log/yum
for what was upgraded and when. The "include" is a loadable module. What
does /var/log/httpd/error* say? You may want to stop apache, write a marker
line to error file (echo "oh crap! looking for problems." >>
/var/log/httpd/error.log) and then start apache.

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain