[ale] Documentation of SSH exchange (including math)

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Sep 3 10:26:36 EDT 2012

On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 18:21 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Have you tried RFC4251,52,53?

Crap, you beat me to it.

Yeah, ssh has been standardized and documented in IETF RFC standards
docs for quite some time.  Tatu may have created the original but those
RFC's are authoritative for the standard.  You could also refer to the
OpenSSH code and internal docs.

> -derek

> Sent from my HTC smartphone

Regards,