[ale] My Raspberry π is here

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Wed Oct 17 10:22:26 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-10-17 at 10:11 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

> "mike at trausch.us" <mike at trausch.us> writes:
>
> > On 10/16/2012 04:05 PM, Scott Castaline wrote:
> >> Finally got my π today and wifey wasn't here to grill me, so I'm a
> >> very happy camper! Happy, happy, happy! Playtime now begins. Even the
> >> FedEx guy has already been playing with one already.
> >
> > They are wonderful little things.
> >
> > I ordered 5 after last month's meeting so that we could play with them,
> > and I am already looking at putting them to use to solve some
> > long-standing problems that these are just absolutely perfect for solving.
>
> Okay, what long-standing problems are they absolutely perfect for solving?

1.  Death
2.  Taxes
3.  A better mouse trap
4.  Cure for the common cold
5.  A way to hack your car's on-board computer to reset codes discretely
so that your P.O.S. can pass emissions and avoid paying hundreds of
dollars in repair charges!!!

Can you tell what I did yesterday?

...and I still haven't done anything with my RPi....no time lately for
fun....guess that makes me a "dull boy".

RinL