[ale] OT: State of Georgia Groupwise server issues

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:53:00 EDT 2012

Nope, everyone that is able to access their account has to login to
Groupware separately from network login, only my wife no longer has
to. Before the crash she was only able to remote access her account
through InternetExploder and now she can only access it from the
client app. Again everyone else when they close their Groupwise window
and then go back in have to login again. It's like the server has her
connection on all the time, or no login required.

Also all existing emails are non sorted (sent mail, forwarded mail and
received mail) showing up in the inbox and only just the header info
no message bodies. I assume that that's an indexing issue?

Your answer to the "admin session" makes sense as I figured that it's
probably a separate app, I'm not that familiar with Groupwise or it's
been many years since I've dealt with it. I was going by what she said
that she never saw the questionable toolbar icons before. And now they
are gone as mysteriously as they had appeared.