[ale] OT sources for electronics, robotics, motors, relays, power supplies, tools, etc.

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Nov 29 14:54:16 EST 2012

Hi all,

FYI.

I got a catalog today which has a good number of stepper motors, power supplies, relays, and small tools.  I thought I'd pass it along, as well as some other addresses I could remember.  I'm not sure why they sent me the catalog, but it's pretty cool.

http://www.mpja.com/

Also, I seem to remember the following ones being pretty good too.

http://www.jameco.com/
http://www.allelectronics.com/

This one is local.

http://www.acksupply.com/

Ham Radio Outlet, which also has a local store, has some cool power supplies and electronics books.

http://www.hamradio.com/

You're probably already familiar with these, but here they are anyway.

http://www.parallax.com/
http://www.sparkfun.com/

And, finally, the most common ones.

http://www.digikey.com/
http://www.mouser.com/
http://www.newark.com/

And, these are from ads in Circuit Cellar magazine.

http://www.pololu.com/ - Robotics and electronics.
http://www.pcbnet.com/ - PCB fabrication and assembly.

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com