[ale] way OT - used car buying tips - yea or nea - PT 2

Matthew simontek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:15:32 EST 2012

I have 2 cars here. 05 Honda Civic LX 1.7L auto. Has trailer hitch
05 Honda accord EX V6 auto. Has a trailer hitch. They are handy to have
around. Best example is Dad one time bought a new door for the house. I
went to uhaul and rented a $15 trailer, vs paying $100 for delivery.
The civic gets about 34mpg. If I clean the engine and go highway at 60mph I
can get 38. The accord gets about 28mpg. The best I have done is 35mpg.
Which isn't bad. I love the V6 though. Has the power to get you out of
stupid situation.

SimonTek
912-398-6704