[ale] free bsd security breach disclosed a few days ago

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Nov 26 13:28:01 EST 2012

Hi guys,

FYI, I heard about this on the latest Security Now podcast.  There was a recent security breach at the free bsd organization.  If you've installed free bsd since 09/19/12, you may need to reinstall to guarantee that some of your packages are not corrupt.  I don't know anything else about it and I don't use free bsd.

http://it.slashdot.org/story/12/11/17/143219/freebsd-project-discloses-security-breach-via-stolen-ssh-key

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com