[ale] Raspberry Pi and ... Of all the projects for a microcontroller... OMG....

Richard Bronosky richardbronosky at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 22:28:14 EST 2012

I was expecting to find an excellent write up at that URL. In fact, I only
clicked it to confirm the validity of the "don't post that garbage to this
list even with OT in the subject" email I was planning. I'm very impressed
with the article, the work, and my ability to forget what she was actually
making. I wanted to comment about the Energizer brand USB battery packs I
bought on woot, but don't want to be associated with that flame baiting
article.

The battery packs I own have the host USB output and the micro USB input on
opposite ends of the device making it perfect for building into DYI
projects and not requiring you to make it removable for charging. I had
never thought of using them this way. I will look into using these to power
the raspberry pi power BBQ PID controller I plan to build this winter.