[ale] HomeVPN

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:44:34 EST 2012

Yeah, there's no overlap.  I re-ip'd a while back and picked a lesser used
chunk and I've been lucky the new job uses 10.X versus my 172 spaces.

I don't want to make it public so I may be just using some host entries
then.  Ugly but better than posting what I have online.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Brian MacLeod <nym.bnm at gmail.com> wrote:

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar