[ale] Where to order the Raspberry Pi?

Chris Ricker chris.ricker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:20:32 EST 2012

MCM Electronics has worked best for me - Newark / Allied were bad about
being backordered for months with no status update ever (may just be my
experience). MCM is usually backordered a week or two when you order,
but they tell you that up front and the date seems accurate in my experience

They also have a couple of starter bundles (power supply, case, memory
card, etc) if you want