[ale] Can't happen here. [OT]

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Tue Nov 6 15:16:59 EST 2012

Here's the link my wife just sent on the voting machine stake that Tagg
Romney has in an Ohio voting machine company.  Have not read it
carefully, just glanced through it so browse at your leisure and maybe
you'll find nothing to see here?  Maybe not?  It may not even be the
same company for all I know but it sure raises an alarm to me:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/24/1149313/-Beyond-Tag-Romney-Bundlers-Own-the-voting-Machine

RinL