[ale] IBM Redbooks

mike at trausch.us mike at trausch.us
Sat Nov 3 09:00:14 EDT 2012

I think I have mentioned this on the list before, but it's been awhile.
  For those who don't know, IBM publishes a great deal of content that
is freely available, covering many sectors of technology.  Some of the
very popular ones are, of course, on Linux:

http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/portals/Linux?Open&page=popular

http://is.gd/isioUN (same as above link, in case your MUA mangles the
address above)

I had landed on their site for something or another and I thought I'd
send this quickly, since I can't remember the last time the topic came up.

	--- Mike

                                    --- Carveth Read, “Logic”