[ale] Raspberry πdeas

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Nov 2 12:44:38 EDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-02 at 11:34 -0400, mike at trausch.us wrote:
> On 10/30/2012 10:52 AM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> > Some of my inductive couplers (30A) have arrived as have the cases.
> > Waiting on the 200A couplers for the mains, the RPs, and the alamode
> > board.

> I wish I understood 3/4 of the stuff you were talking about.  I get bits
> and pieces of it...

> I'd say that I'd offer to help, but what you're doing is way over my
> head.  I can contribute a bit of funds, if needed, though.  :-)

No funds are needed.  I have that covered.  I may be recruiting my
younger son Greg to help with some wiring and project mounting just to
have a better pair of eyes behind the soldering iron.

If I use terms people don't understand, I'm more than willing to explain
them.  This one particular project is working with high voltage though.
If it's something you are not familiar with or uncomfortable with then
it's something you do NOT want to play with on your own.

> 	--- Mike

Regards,
Mike