[ale] image viewing software on Macs

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Wed May 16 13:12:05 EDT 2012

One more Mac/BSD question:

My wife has "had it" with iphoto!  The thing has crashed twice in the past
6 months, each time destroying access to many of her photos.

The GIMP is available for Macs and I will get that loaded on her laptop as
the latest Photoshop is priced out of our range now.

But she also wants a simpler graphics viewing application that works like
Gwenview on KDE: click on one image in a directory and easily cycle to the
next one in line.  Is there a image viewing app. for Macs that does that?

I don't know enough about Macs to know where to start looking.

TIA

Sean