[ale] I really incredibly exponentially hate ubuntu unity

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue May 15 14:04:02 EDT 2012

It’s funny to me that after all this time Canonical has not listened to mass screaming of its erstwhile fan boys in relation to how badly Unity appears to suck.   Never having been on the Ubuntu bandwagon I haven’t had the (dis)pleasure of seeing Unity in (in)action that so many others have described.   Apparently they don’t understand that they are NOT Microsoft so people aren’t just going to live with it when there are so many other options.