[ale] OT: sort of It's Android

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat May 12 17:27:30 EDT 2012

Better watch out if the kids are downloading and playing games on the nook. If it's like android, they can BUY potentially EXPENSIVE in game perks, extra raw materials, weapons, armor, etc., with one tap, and it will be charged to your BN credit card account. I've heard of people getting thousand dollar credit card bills that way.

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern. My email address has changed. Replying to former
address. Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

call on the phone. I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy
mailing lists and such. I don't always see new email messages very quickly.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O) Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com

See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at