[ale] Fwd: Jim - cannot post this message to ALE, please post for me

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:27:30 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM, H P Ladds <householdwords at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this a joke?

Well, since the topic isn't wholly a joke, may I offer this bit of
local knowledge: Use the "Peace Bridge" as your point of entry.

Customs Officials are generally tougher at the "Rainbow Bridge" point
of entry. I suspect this is because it is nearest to "the falls," and
they are "on the look-out" for those seeking to harm the falls or
nearby hydro-electric power plants.

Bring  passport for everyone (or birth records for the very young)!

Gotta love Toronto  -- enjoy!