[ale] OT: sort of, it's about Android

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Sun May 6 13:15:14 EDT 2012

I tried about 5 different Android terminals, including ConnectBot, before
settling on free "Terminal IDE".  All the others felt like they were missing
shell things I expected and I honestly prefer the bash shell that works almost
identical to real *UNIX versions.

I'd love to hear from someone that tried Terminal IDE and switched away what
their reasons were.