[ale] OT: sort of, it's about Android

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Sun May 6 13:05:06 EDT 2012

I use ConnectBot. It doesn't require root, it's free, and it's available
fromt eh Google Play Store. It comes with meta-key bindings to make up for
the soft-keyboard. For a tablet you can find one online that has those
bindings taken out; that's what I run on my Ausus TF101.

Brian

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM, skotchman at gmail.com <skotchman at gmail.com>wrote:

> Anyone have any personal preferences for a terminal? I prefer one that
> does not require my device to be rooted. I do plan on rooting my phone, but
> more in the future, so if the app has additional features for rooted
> devices that would be even better.
>
> Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

The more laws and order are made prominent,
The more thieves and robbers there will be.*Lao-tzu*, *The Way of Lao-tzu*
*Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)*