[ale] [OT] Clear Internet

Alan Hightower alan at alanlee.org
Sun May 6 10:16:49 EDT 2012

It will do both.  The wallwart that is supplied to it has a mini usb cable connector for power.  So you can power it that way or from the included 15" usb a to mini b cable. You can also use it in tethered mode w/o enabling wifi, though I've never tried it outside of Windows and only for initial configuration

Sent from my iPhone 4S