[ale] OT: Why Big Sites Run Drupal

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat May 5 21:24:55 EDT 2012

I fail to see how that relates to and/or mitigates the use of an
interpreter that has a very shaky past, in terms of security. Yes, it is
possible to shoot yourself in the foot as with C, but that's beside the
point. Many vulnerabilities published are against PHP or its standard
library.

Point is, even the safest and most defensive programmers have no hope of
security if the underlying components aren't themselves secure.

- mike