[ale] hacking an android tablet to single function device

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Fri May 4 12:14:33 EDT 2012

Took a look...both are refurbs.  I bought an off-brand Android last year
and had it fail w/i an hour of starting it.  Took a lot of work to
recover the system (one the factory said was known flawed and could not
likely be fixed).  Got it flashed (finally) and has been working since.
That was an Archos and is the last off-brand I plan on buying...unless I
head stellar reviews otherwise.

RinL