[ale] gmail unread counts again/back?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed May 2 12:48:28 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 02 May 2012, Pete Hardie wrote:
> I am just misremembering or has Gmail added in an unread count on the
> left sidebar for folders?  ISTR it was there a while ago, then
> vanished.

My Gmail is an outsourced ISP account so it may differ... My guess, is
that you are using an older browser which Gmail no longer fully supports.
I noticed other things disappearing such as the 'Select all check boxes
button' and the empty spam button. No one is back porting Firefox to my
favorite rig (Hate KDE 4.X!!!) so I installed Opera and am slowly
switching every thing which breaks in Firefox to Opera.

Gmail, and my cPanel interface were the first two...

> Maybe I'm drinking too much :)

Or not enough;-)
--
William