[ale] OT Asus laptop stinkin' key legends coming off the stinkin' keys

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Tue Mar 20 14:59:47 EDT 2012

Easy enough it is to buy a replacement keyboard.  Ebay is usually my
friend for such things...

Unfortunately for me, I either wear-out the keys (mechanically) before
the silk-screen wears off...that or my kids pluck the keys from the
laptop!  Now kept under lock and key when not in use for that reason.

FYI>  My Acer Travelmate 8200 Series is a daily driver and has been for
a long while; no appreciable wear on the characters on the keys.  Good
stuff....

Rich