[ale] Web site to help people become professional Linux System Administrators?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:13:26 EDT 2012

Many moons ago I picked up a domain name with the idea of building a
site to help people move into professional linux. It is my nature to
help people grow. Unfortunately I've not done much with it. Trying ot
decide if there's a niche to fill and if so what should go there.

My real goal is not to duplicate efforts but to collate information,
provide insight to industry trends, and help answer the "how do I get
a job doing Linux" question that keeps coming up now and again.

Thoughts?

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>