[ale] [ANNC] Joshua Roberts Fare Well, Thurs. 6/14, 7:30pm

LinuxGnome lnxgnome at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:47:16 EDT 2012

As the Southeastern US representative to the Beijing Linux Users Group ( BLUG http://blug.chinalug.org/ ), I'd like to welcome Joshua to the commune-ity.  We have a wonderful splinter group in Shanghai (next meeting is June 23rd, http://xinchejian.com/event/?ee=130 ).

You can contact other members of the groups on IRC via freenode #chinalug

You might also want to check out the XinCheJian Hackerspace in Shanghai ( http://wiki.xinchejian.com/wiki/Main_Page )

--LnxGnome