[ale] OT: Is this for real? Fwd: Notice of Claim of Copyright Infringement.

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Thu Jun 7 07:28:07 EDT 2012

I think amazon.com used an Adele "Someone Like You" song as something
automatically downloaded when their downloader software is installed at one
point.  Maybe just a coincidence, but if you did download that file
accidentally, maybe that's how you got it.

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/