[ale] Low voltage work in GA

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:15:37 EDT 2012

A related question occurs to me. I would assume that the grey
(PVC?) electrical conduit would not be allowed for plenum installation,
rather you would have to use the thin walled metal, no? Otherwise, wouldn't
 putting PVC cable in PVC conduit defeat the purpose of using conduit so as
not to get gassed by the Chlorine content of the PVC when the fire starts?