[ale] OT: How many Linux guys are looking for work in ATL?

Damon Chesser damon at damtek.com
Thu Jul 26 09:32:45 EDT 2012

I am just curious, is there a dearth in the employment of Linux
admin/eng. types in ATL?  About 18 months back, I landed my current
position by virtue of being "The Linux expert in Atlanta".  Those are
not my words, those are the words of the recruiter.  It seems when they
searched for Linux my name was one of the few that came up.  I can't
hold a candle to most, if not all of the people on this list.

So, if you need a job, what are you doing differently then the "THE
Linux Expert" for all of Atlanta?

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon at damtek.com