[ale] OT: Service for a Novatel USB cell modem

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sat Jan 14 13:01:23 EST 2012

	This is precisely why I've stuck with my Palm Pre+ smartphone with
Verizon and not switched to an Android based phone. With Verizon the
Pre+ gets the wifi hotspot feature for free with the standard smartphone
cost, unlike the Droid based phones which have an additional $30 charge
per month on top of the smartphone fee so that it comes out to around
$60/month extra. Unfortunately I'll have to upgrade at some point as
it's harder to find Pre+ phones any more & there's no manufacturer support.