[ale] Holy cow! Published in Slashdot!!

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 19:45:18 EST 2012

If you remove the human-readable user at server-example.com from the end of
the keys in authorized_keys and maybe edit your history on the sending
server, how will they know where to go, even if they are sitting at the
console of your not-publicly-accessible workstation?

I think authorized keys is the lesser evil.  I also shell in through a vpn
tunnel to most of my servers, so unless they know my keyring password, they
cannot access any machines anyway.

Wolf Halton
Open-Source Software in Libraries - http://FOSS4Lib.org
Apache Open Office Developer wolfhalton at apache.org