[ale] HELP - Partition Misaligned message after cloning disk

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:36:28 EST 2012

http://jrfom.com/2010/05/03/4kb-sectors/

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59