[ale] [OT: Tech need in Lawrenceville]

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Sat Dec 29 10:24:46 EST 2012

For anyone who is close by to this job-site and could use some holiday
cash...just got this in my email but don't have time for these.  Thought
I'd share as I've done some work for these guys in the past and they do
look for local techs from time-to-time.

Happy New Year!

Rich

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: mbondi at smartsource-inc.com <mbondi at smartsource-inc.com>
Subject: Tech need in Lawrenceville
Date: 29 Dec 2012 09:47:59 -0500

We have a client in need of a tech to run the following service call on
1/2 at 9:30AM:

Panda Express #30
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
DISCOVER MILLS HS#fc-6
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Scope: Tech need to repair/replace cable or jack for Register#2 .

Date/Time: 01-02-2013 @ 09:30 AM LT.
Date & Time: ASAP
Rate: $25.00 per hour - time onsite plus one hour of travel time.

If interested, please reply with the best number to reach you at and I
will request the required work order

Thank you,

Mark Bondi
Senior IT Recruiter
SmartSource, Inc.
(888)832-7823 x 7196
630-607-7196 Direct

"SmartSource is a trusted international staffing and recruitment firm,
building relationships by matching people with opportunities!"