[ale] GIMP on Mac

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:29:19 EST 2012

If you're not against paying for software, you might have her try out
PixelMator <http://www.pixelmator.com/>. It's not very expensive ($15?). It
is very fast, and uses some of the native graphics libraries in the Mac
platform. I've been happy with it. I found the Gimp to be very sluggish,
especially when used with my Wacom-compatible tablet. Not so with
Pixelmator.

Doug Hall