[ale] how to disable java on browser while keeping it on your system

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Dec 3 10:14:50 EST 2012

PS, here's a more detailed post from US CERT:

http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/636312

Also, get this book and listen to / read it. If you're not already deep
into computer security, it will scare you. I've only just started it, so
I don't know if it has foul language, etc.

Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker by
Kevin Mitnick

Sincerely,

Ron

--

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)