[ale] Centrify update...

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Fri Aug 24 11:24:05 EDT 2012

Which reminds me I forgot to send them a thank you to john.kimberly at centrify.com.

I'll do that now.

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of Michael H. Warfield
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 11:17 AM
To: ale at ale.org
Cc: mhw at wittsend.com
Subject: [ale] Centrify update...

Hmmm...  I'm almost surprised our speakers from last week hadn't chimed in with this...  With all due regards to their work and their interesting talk...

I just saw this up on FreshMeat, errrr FreeCode (WHEN DID THEY DO THAT????)...

New release of their Centrify Express package...  How timely is that?
http://freecode.com/projects/centrify-express

Regards,
Mike

Athena®, Created for the Cause™